Everyone is welcome at the Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials and many visitors come back year after year to enjoy the event.
Children who are under 12 years of age can access the event and the Member's areas free of charge if accompanied by an adult who has the relevant admission tickets.
To enable new visitors to enjoy the event, please consider the following points:
- Think practical, and wear appropriate clothing and footwear. The ground can be soft and is in the main, unsuitable for high heels. If you intend to visit the vast array of trade stands, or walk the cross country course then sensible footwear is advisable;
- Take into account the weather - it is England after all, and although we are usually blessed with good weather at the beginning of June, it has been know to be wet and windy;
- It is advisable to use a good sun-block prior to arrival if the weather looks hopeful, and bring extra supplies to top up. The Event Medics report that treatment for sunburn keeps them busy much of the time;
- If you suffer from hay-fever or horse allergies, don’t forget to bring your antihistamines or other medications. Although we have a great team of Medical support on attendance at all times, they would prefer to ensure they are available for any emergency situations that may arise.
- Bramham attracts over 45,000 spectators each year. This will inevitably result in some delays in entering the site at peak times. We constantly review traffic management and are now working with new highway routes approaching the event to try and reduce queuing time. Please plan your timing so you arrive in good time to see as much of the event as possible.
- The gates open at 8am Thursday, Friday and Sunday and at 7am Saturday. On Friday we offer late night shopping facilities, when admission and car parking is free from 4pm. Trade stands will stay open until 8pm on Friday, giving visitors a great opportunity to shop at leisure and miss the tea-time traffic rush!